– the facility is located in the very heart of the Old Town of Gdańsk,
– the accommodation is located within a 1-minute walking distance from the Długa Street, near the Neptune’s Fountain, Golden Gate, Amber Museum and St Mary’s Basilica – flagship monuments of Gdańsk,
– about 20 accommodation places of various standard and at attractive prices in the Apartamenty Baszta suites,
– deluxe suites (30 m2) with a bathroom, a partial kitchen and a place for work – right after renovation,
– cheap accommodation in the Bi-Pi hostel in private 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-bed rooms with joint sanitary facilities.
– dormitories – shared rooms, with 5, 6 and 7 beds,
– two conference rooms in the heart of Gdańsk with the capacity for about 100 people,
– atmospheric screening room – one of the few still operating in Gdańsk,
– dining facilities in the hostel, serving cheap and delicious home-made dinners – option to order full board
– the hostel has a fully equipped kitchen to be used by our guests along with a large canteen and a spacious living room,
– option to rent bikes,
– 24-hour reception desk,
– free luggage storage service for the hostel guests, free tea and coffee,
– parking lot in the very heart of the Old Town of Gdańsk.